Vilamoura World Group is strongly committed to ensuring the privacy of users and in the protection and security of their personal data.
Except in cases where users have previously authorized the collection and the processing of their personal data for the purposes here in, the navigation on this website is totally anonymous.
Vilamoura World Group respects all, national and European regulations, in what concerns data protection, being at this stage in the process of adopting the General Data Protection Regulation (Commission Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council), which will be directly applicable in all European Union countries and also in the European Economic Area (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland), from the 25th May 2018.
Our commitment to users:
- Process the personal information according to law, collecting only the necessary information and only to the purpose for which it is intended;
- Allow the user to access and correct its private information, transmitting them in simplified language and strictly corresponding to the contents of the regist;
- Do not use the collected information for incompatible purposes;
- Keep up the exact information and, if necessary, up dated;
- Ensure the express consent of the user whenever required;
- Ensure the free right to the removal of private information when required by the holder;
- Have security systems that prevent consultation, modification, destruction, or addition of data information by unauthorized person doing it and making it possible to detect, intentional or not, nonconformities;
- Respect the professional privacy concerning the processed information;
- Not carry out interconnection of personal information, except obligation/legal authorization or authorization by the National Commission for data protection.
The personal data will be collected and processed by the following Vilamoura World Group’s company:
Description: Vilamoura World
Address: Edifício Receção da Marina de Vilamoura
8125 – 409 Quarteira
General: +351 289 310 900
Personal information collected
For the succeeding purposes, will be collected the following personal information:
- E-mail address
- E-mail address
Purposes of the processing / Collection
The collected information will be used exclusively for the purpose of requesting informations about projects in development or any real estate being marked or for sending newsletters or other commercial information from any company of the Vilamoura World Group, by request of the users, as applicable.
Vilamoura World Group ensures that the collected information will not be used for any other purpose, even related, without the express and prior authorization of the respective user.
Form of treatment
The collected information will be treated manually.
Personal information will be treated exclusively on national territory. Therefore we do not expect to perform any national or international transfer of data.
Rights of users
Users may, at any time, exercise the rights foreseen in the data protection law, in what regards to access, rectification, erasure, limitation, object and to request the portability of their personal data through the following email address email@example.com or by registered letter to the address above mentioned, with their identification and the identification of their request.
In case of abuse of their rights, the users may, in accordance with the applicable law, exercise the right to present a complaint to the Data Protection National Commission (Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados).
Users are not obliged, by law or by contractual obligation, to provide their personal data, as such, should they do not wish to do so, they should not request newsletters or information through our website. If they wish to, they may request more information about products or services provided by the Vilamoura World Group through other means, as by telephone or by courier.
Storage of data
Whenever there is no specific legal requirement, the personal data will be stored and kept for the period strictly necessary to the purposes for which the data was collected for, while remains in force contracts for berth holders or active newsletters, as applicable, or for the period of time authorized by the Data Protection National Commission (Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados).
Personal data protection measures
The Vilamoura World Group adopted several physical measures, technical and organisational measures to protect personal data, including the use of secure servers, firewalls and, in the case of electronic transmission of data information, encryption of communications.
Information regarding Cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file (containing letters and numbers) that a website stores (as long as you agree with it) on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, mobile phone or any other device with Internet access, containing information regarding your browsing experience. Cookies are, therefore, used to ease the website navigation, in order to make it easier, and they do not damage in any way your device.
Our cookies have the following purposes:
- Analytics/Performance Cookies: we use these cookies to analyse the way how users use the website, and to monitorize its performance, through several metrics.
This allows us to provide you an high quality experience, personalizing our offer and quickly identifying and correcting any problems that may arise. E.g.We use performance cookies to know which pages are the most popular, the most effective linkage method between pages, or even to determine the reason why some pages receive error messages.Based on the website browsing, we may also use these cookies to highlight some articles and/or services that we think may be of utmost interest to our users. These cookies are used only for statistical purposes (creation and analysis), without ever fetching any kind of personal information.
Our cookies may be:
- Permanent Cookies: these cookies get stored at your Internet browser level, on your access devices (computer, mobile and tablet), and are used each time the user makes a new visit to the website.
Usually, they are used to direct its navigation towards the user’s interests, allowing us to give you a custom service.
- Session Cookies: these are temporary, they get stored on your Internet browser until you leave the website. The information we get allows us to identify any existing problems, so we can provide a better user experience.
Yes, cookies may be deactivated on your browser. However, when deactivating cookies, you may cause some web services to function properly, which may affect, partial or totally, the website navigation.
If you wish to block or delete this website’s cookies, you can do it by modifying your browser’s configuration. Although the parameterization of each browser may be different, it is common rule that such configuration is set up at the “Preferences”, “Definitions” or “Tools”. For more details regarding cookies configuration, check the “Help” menu, on your browser.