The Vilamoura World Group includes Vilamoura World and Vilamoura Marina, reference companies whose history is intertwined with that of the destination itself. After more than 50 years, the Group continues to contribute to transforming Vilamoura into one of the best destinations in the Algarve to live, invest and spend holidays. The Group operates the largest and most awarded marina in Portugal, manages concessions covering 2 km of beach and owns multiple plots of land, buildings and equipment located across more than 1,700 hectares of Vilamoura. Among them, an equestrian center, with 25 hectares, and a park, with 170 hectares, which includes several trails and observation points of natural life.
The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to join our Human Resources department, in a prestigious company in the real estate sector, with an office in Vilamoura, in the Algarve.
A dynamic job, with a good environment and good prospects for evolution and growth.
- Ensure, in the various HR topics, an alignment between the defined strategies and their implementation/execution, acting as an intermediary between all parties;
- Participate in the review of HR Policies and Procedures, as well as in the definition/improvements of HR Management practices and systems;
- Promote the onboarding of new professionals in the Organization and monitor the contractual management of employees, in all its dimensions;
- Define, in close collaboration with the areas, training and development needs, ensuring their implementation and, when necessary, the respective execution;
- Participate in the annual Performance Assessment and salary review process, monitoring all phases of the process, ensuring compliance with expected timings and supporting the various parties throughout the process;
- Being present in the respective business areas, supporting middle management, in all topics related to People Management.
- Higher education in Human Resources Management, Psychology, or other relevant to the role;
- Fluency in English, spoken and written;
- Experience, between 2 and 4 years, in similar functions or generalist Human Resources functions;
- Good knowledge and practice of using Office tools, in particular Excel;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- High sense of responsibility and proactivity;
- Ability to execute and complete work autonomously;
- Strong organization and planning skills.